November 16 -25, 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$2,995 per person triple occupancy; $3,095 per person double occupancy; $3,895 single occupancy
Welcome to Japan’s Kansai region, where the fall colors are as impressive as cherry blossom season. The entire prefecture bursts with color. Come, join us, and enjoy the beauty of the stunning fiery blends of yellow, orange, and red foliage, truly gorgeous scenery.
We begin in Kyoto, one of Japan’s top spots for foliage viewing. It’s no exaggeration that Kyoto offers endless spots to soak in the autumn colors. On tour, an evening out for nighttime foliage viewing.
From here, off to Osaka, Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city, where things move a bit faster and people are a bit brasher. It packs more color than most with its dazzling neon, vivid storefronts, and its unofficial slogan, kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’).
It is only the beginning as we have also included the World Heritage site of Himeji Castle and Kurashiki’s historic canal area that dates to the Edo Period. We end in the port city of Kobe, opened to the world as an international port in 1868, following the lifting of Japan’s nearly 230-year-long policy of seclusion.
Along with our sightseeing, we have included a full free day in the heart of Osaka’s Shinsaibashi famous shopping arcade, hands-on experience, two sake brewery visits and so much more.
Your Kansai Fall Foliage Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 17th , 2021
- Final payment due by October 1st , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,995 per person triple occupancy
From $3,095 per person double occupancy
From $3,895 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
11/16/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 11/17
11/25/21 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:20 am (same day).