Kansai Cherry Blossom Tour 2019-SOLD OUT!
March 26-April 2, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $2,895 per person triple occupancy; $2995 per person double: $3,595 single occupancy
In the mountains, parks along riverfronts and city street, in school yards…
The search for the perfect cherry blossom has begun! Cherry blossom season is in full bloom now in the Kansai region of Japan!
The blossoming of the sakura trees reveals Japan at her most beautiful and the Kansai region offers some of the most breathtaking viewing spots in all the land.
Join us on this regional tour as we discover the best cherry blossom viewing spots along with free time for shopping and to enjoy the great cities of Kobe, Himeji, Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara. We have also included a free day in Osaka for serious shopping, a hands-on purse painting experience in Kyoto and a visit to one of the world’s largest aquarium, Kaiyukan.
Your Kansai Cherry Blossom Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 12, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,895 per person triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,995 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $3,595 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/26/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:30 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 3/27.
04/02/19 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:00 am (same day).