March 28th – April 4th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,695 per person triple occupancy; $2,795 per person double occupancy; $3,295 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Maximum Tour size is 24 tour members!
In the mountains, parks along riverfronts and city street, in school yards…..
The search for the perfect cherry blossom has begun! Cherry blossom season is in full bloom now in the Kansai region of Japan!
The blossoming of the sakura trees reveals Japan at her most beautiful and the Kansai region offers some of the most breathtaking viewing spots in all the land.
Join us on this regional tour as we discover the best cherry blossom viewing spots along with free time for shopping and to enjoy the great cities of Osaka, Kyoto, Himeji, and Kobe. Besides a complete free day in Osaka, 2 sake breweries and a special Japanese dinner complete with a Geisha performance, Aqua Liner cherry blossom cruise, and much more.
Your Kansai Cherry Blossom Tour 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches & 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 27th, 2021
- Final payment due by February 11th, 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,695 per person triple occupancy
From $2,795 per person double occupancy
From $3,295 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/28/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:10 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 03/29
04/04/21 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:25 am (same day).