March 28- April 4th, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,495 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st, 2019-Save $50 per person!
In the mountains, parks along riverfronts and city street, in school yards…..
The search for the perfect cherry blossom has begun! Cherry blossom season is in full bloom now in the Kansai region of Japan!
The blossoming of the sakura trees reveals Japan at her most beautiful and the Kansai region offers some of the most breathtaking viewing spots in all the land.
Join us on this regional tour as we discover the best cherry blossom viewing spots along with free time for shopping and to enjoy the great cities of Osaka, Kyoto, Himeji, and Kobe. Besides a complete free day in Osaka, there’s a bullet train ride, 2 sake breweries and a special Japanese dinner complete with a Geisha performance.
Kansai Cherry Blossom Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Six night accommodations in first class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 23rd , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,495 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/28/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 11:31 am and arrives at Kansai at 4:55 pm, 3/29.
04/04/20 – Depart Kansai on Delta Air Lines flight278 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:48 am (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 7-14, 2019. Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy