March 26th – April 3rd , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,695 per person triple occupancy; $2,795 per person double occupancy; $3,195 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Maximum Tour size is 24 tour members!
Join us on this unique “Jewels of Southern Japan” tour and discover another side of this fascinating country, away from the crowded tourist spots, smaller locations, and unique experiences.
Our tour takes us to the eastern part of the Seto Inland Sea. This body of water separates Honshū, Shikoku, and Kyūshū, three of Japan’s five main islands. Our touring includes Shodoshima Island, the beautiful Olive Island and Awajishima Island, home to the world’s longest suspension bridge and its most famous attraction, the Naruto whirlpools.
Shikoku is the smallest of the Japanese archipelago’s four main islands in Japan’s southwest. We will visit Takamatsu, the lively port town in Northern Shikoku, serving as the gateway to the many islands in the Seto Inland as well, Naruto, to cruise out and experience the whirlpools, a natural phenomenon.
On Honshū Island, visit the Japanese port of Kobe, a thriving metropolitan city, and Himeji, most famous for its magnificent castle, known as White Heron Castle. Our tour ends with two nights in Osaka, Japan’s second largest metropolitan area after Tokyo. It is a vibrant city filled with unique culinary, cultural, and eye-popping experiences you will not find anywhere else in Japan.
Beside daily sightseeing we have included a sake brewery visit, soy sauce brewery, a ropeway ride over the Kankakei Gorge, hands-on udon making experience, dance show, the Naruto whirlpool sightseeing cruise and a complete free day in Osaka for the ultimate shopping experience.
Cherry blossom sites we will be visiting include, Himeji Castle, Kokoen Garden, Ritsurin Garden, Kompira Shrine, and Nishinomura Garden. There is also England Hill, for rape blossoms. It is a breathtaking sight, a meadow ablaze with 100,000 yellow flowers.
Your Jewels of Southern Japan-The Springtime Tour 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 25th, 2021
- Final payment due by February 9th, 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,695 per person triple occupancy
From $2,795 per person double occupancy
From $3,195 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/26/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:10 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 03/27.
04/03/21 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:25 am (same day).