Oct 7 – 15, 2023 (7 Nights/ 9 Days) escorted from Honolulu
Disneyland – DisneySea – Nagoya – Nagashima – Iga – Nara – Universal Studios/Osaka
$4,163 pp triple occupancy; $4,288 pp double occupancy; $4,928 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Are you ready to explore five different amusement parks in nine days?
We begin the adventure at Tokyo Disneyland – the first international Disney Park ever built. Next is DisneySea – the only one of its kind in the world. Ever wondered what it is like to play along-side LEGOs rather than just build them? Take a bullet train to Legoland in Nagoya and let your imagination run wild. With the fourth park, we’ll take a more leisurely approach. An overnight stay at Nagashima Resort leads to a full day at the Nagashima Spa Land, the 18th most visited amusement park in the world. There, you can wander the flower park, walk through one of the largest shopping outlet malls in Japan, and unwind inside the onsen complex.
Before we jump to our fifth park, Universal Studios, test your ninja skills with a hands-on star-throwing experience at the Ninja Museum. Rest assured the tour does not just hop from one amusement park to the next. It also visits a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the unique Nara Park, home to 1,000 deer that roam the area, ready to smile for your cameras and be fed by you. Had too much fun and forgot to grab some omiyage before we head home? Don’t worry, we have you covered by reserving half a day for shopping on your own before the tour’s evening departure!
Join us on this fun-filled “Park hopper” tour where you will shop, play, eat and explore until your heart’s content!
Your Japan’s Park Hopper Fall Break 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 8, 2023
- Final payment due by August 20, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
From $4,163 per person triple occupancy
From $4,288 per person double occupancy
From $4,928 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/07/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:30 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 10/08/23
10/15/23 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 am (same day).