Small Group Tour-Maximum 24 members- Book by May 1st-Save $50 per person!
November 8-18, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person triple occupancy; $3,595 per person double occupancy; $3995 single occupancy
Mythology tells us that the origins of the world were in Japan and the origins of Japan were in Kyushu. It is here that we begin the Japan Backroads and Hidden Gems Foliage Tour. History and legend were made here: wealthy trading posts, samurai rebels and from where the decedents of the sun goddess, Amaterasu came to the newly formed Earth.
And then off to Western Honshu’s Yamaguchi Prefecture with visits to Shimonoseki, Tsunoshima, Hagi, and Iwakuni.
Our tour winds down in more familiar areas, visiting Miyajima Island, Hiroshima, Himeji, Kobe, and Osaka, Japan’s third largest city. Osaka’s unofficial slogan is kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’), and it seems that everyone is always out for a good meal – and a good time.
It is truly a tour like no other, there’s history, culture, a sumo tournament, incredible mountain top views, castles, bullet train, sake brewery visits, ropeways and cable cars, and a sightseeing cruise. Get up close to kangaroos and wallabies at Hibikinada Green park, enjoy ono foods, leisure time for shopping including a complete free day in Osaka.
By the way, did we mention that its peak foliage time in the region!
Japan ‘s Backroads and Hidden Gems Fall Foliage & Sumo Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Nine nights first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 9th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,995 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/08/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 12:10 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 5:55 pm, 11/09.
11/18/20 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:00 am (same day).