June 1 – 9, 2024 (7 Nights/ 9 Days) escorted from Honolulu
Disneyland – DisneySea – Kyoto – Nara – Osaka – Universal Studios – Kobe
$3,798 per person double/triple occupancy; $4,292 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 65 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us for an exciting and unforgettable 7-night/9-day adventure to Japan! Enjoy a magical experience at not 1, but 3, of the best theme parks in the world! We begin the adventure at Tokyo Disneyland – the first international Disney Park ever built. Next stop at iconic DisneySea – the only one of its kind in the world and thrilling Universal Studios Osaka for heart-pumping rides and special character themed attractions!
Rest assured the tour does not just hop from one amusement park to the next. It also includes a visit to a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the unique Nara Park, home to 1,000 deer that freely roam the area, eager to pose for your camera and enjoy your treats. Experience the natural beauty of Arashiyama surrounded by serene bamboo groves, savor the world-renowned Kobe beef, take a bullet train and a ropeway ride, explore an aquarium, visit 2 museums and wander through a bustling fish market. Had too much fun and forgot to grab some omiyage before we headed home? Don’t worry, we have got you covered with a reserved free day for shopping on your own and so much more.
For a detailed itinerary, please click “more information…” below.
Your Japan Park Hopper Summer Fun 2024 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 2 lunches.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 65 days prior to departure, March 28, 2024.
- Final payment is due by April 12, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 50 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,798 per person triple occupancy
From $3,798 per person double occupancy
From $4,292 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/01/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:35 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 06/02.
06/09/24 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 am (same day).