December 16 – 23, 2023 (6 nights/8 days) escorted from Honolulu
Disneyland – DisneySea – Arashiyama/Kyoto – Nara – Osaka – Universal Studios – Kobe
$3,998 per person double/triple occupancy, $4,468 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us this holiday season for an exciting and unforgettable 6 night/8 day adventure to Japan! Enjoy a magical experience at not 1, but 3, of the best theme parks in the world! In celebration of Tokyo Disneyland’s 40th anniversary as the first international Disney Park ever built, we’ll have the exclusive opportunity to see special performances, attend grand festivities, and find limited edition commemorative goods. We’ll also make a stop at iconic DisneySea (only one of its kind in the world!) and thrilling Universal Studios Osaka for heart-pumping rides and special character themed attractions!
But the fun doesn’t stop there. We’ll continue the excitement with a visit to must-see hotspots in Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, and Kobe.
For a detailed itinerary, please click “more information…” below.
Your Japan Park Hopper Holiday Fun 2023 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, and 2 lunches.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, October 17, 2023
- Final payment due by October 29, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,998 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,468 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
12/16/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:40 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 12/17.
12/23/23 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:05 am (same day).