February 6th-14th , 2020 from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
For seven days, every February Sapporo is turned into a winter dreamland of crystal-like ice and white snow.
The Sapporo Snow Festival, one of Japan’s largest winter events attracts nearly two million visitors who come to see the many snow and ice sculptures along Odori Park and the main street in Susukino. They include an array of intricate ice carvings as well as massive snow sculptures that are bigger than some of the city buildings.
On this Hokkaido Winter Festivals Tour #3, we welcome in the 71st Sapporo Snow Festival, but this is only the beginning as we will be visiting a total of 5 festivals. In additional to the Sapporo Snow Festival, we have the Susukino Ice Sculptures, Sairinka Light Up, The Sounkyo Ice Light Up Festival, and the Asahikawa Snow Festival.
And yet there is more, much more, 3 onsen stays, a day visiting the historic harbor city of Otaru, 3 sake brewery visits, Asahikawa Zoo to witness the Penguin Walk, Sunagawa Highway Oasis for the very best omiyage shopping under one roof, 2 fish markets, Jogai Fish Market and Sapporo’s Nijo Fish Market, shopping and eating. If this wasn’t enough, how about 3 nights at Sapporo’s finest hotel, Century Royal Hotel Sapporo.
Hokkaido’s Winter Festivals 2020 Tour #3 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines.
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches & 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- 1 pair Snow straps per person.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 9th , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $4,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
2/6/2020 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 11:50 am and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 2/7.
2/14/2020 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrives in Honolulu at 8:00 am (same day).