February 04th – 12th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
For seven days, every February Sapporo is turned into a winter dreamland of crystal-like ice and white snow.
The Sapporo Snow Festival, one of Japan’s largest winter events attracts nearly two million visitors who come to see the many snow and ice sculptures along Odori Park and the main street in Susukino. They include an array of intricate ice carvings as well as massive snow sculptures that are bigger than some of the city buildings.
On this Hokkaido Winter Festivals Tour #2, we welcome in the 72nd Sapporo Snow Festival, but this is only the beginning as we will be visiting a total of 6 sites. In additional to the Sapporo Snow Festival, we have the Susukino Ice Sculptures, Sairinka Light Up, Sounkyo Ice Light Up Festival, Asahikawa Snow Festival and new addition, the ice jewelry spectacle at Otsu Beach.
And yet there is more, much more, 3 onsen stays, a visit to the historic harbor city of Otaru, 2 sake brewery visits, Asahikakwa Zoo to witness the Penguin Walk, Akan International Crane Center, Abashiri Icebreaker cruise, and the popular Hokkaido Ice Pavilion.
For shopping, there’s Sunagawa Highway Oasis for the very best omiyage shopping under one roof, Sapporo’s Nijo Fish Market and Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade, a full free day in Sapporo. If this wasn’t enough, how about we begin with 3 nights at Sapporo’s finest hotel, Century Royal Hotel Sapporo.
Your Hokkaido Winter Festivals Tour 2021 – #2 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunch and 3 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, December 7, 2020.
- Final payment due by December 21, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy
From $4,095 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
02/04/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:15 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 02/05
02/12/21 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 458 at 9:20 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:05 am (same day).