“An Explosion of Color”
July 9-17, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $3,295 per person triple occupancy; $3,395 double occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
Reserve by March 1st-Save $50.00 per person
The panorama of Hokkaido’s summer scenery is about to unfold. At the peak of summer, the green hills along the Tokachi Mountain Range turn purple and the air is thick with the spicy-sweet perfume of lavender.
Witness this explosion of color, over 500 alpine flowers blooming throughout the season. Summer would not be complete without a pilgrimage to Hokkaido for lavender viewing.
We begin in Sapporo, Hokkaido’s capital and one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Enjoy three nights at the Century Royal Hotel, best location, right by the JR Sapporo Station and direct access to underground shopping and dining.
It is just the beginning as we will be visiting some of the most scenic summer spots of this north island, Biei Blue Pond, Onze Harukayama Lily Garden, Onneto Lake, a hidden pathway to paradise, Shikisai no Oka (panoramic flower garden), the lavender fields at Tomita farms and so much more.
We didn’t forget to include onsen visits, 3 sake breweries, each offering their exclusive brands, and ever important shopping time! Come, join us on this popular summer tour.
Your Hokkaido Lavender Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights accommodations in first class hotels
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by May 24, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,295 per person triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,395 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $4,095 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
07/09/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 7/10.
07/17/19 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 8:30 am. (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;