September 21-30, 2023 (8 nights/10 days) escorted from Honolulu
Furano – Biei – Asahikawa – Sahoro – Lake Notoro – Lake Saroma – Abashiri – Shiretoko – Lake Akan – Tomamu – Sapporo
$4,268 per person double occupancy, $4,738 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
In Autumn, leaves known as Koyo draw as many visitors to Japan as cherry blossoms do in the Spring. People have been viewing koyo in the fall for centuries.
There’s no better time to appreciate nature than autumn, when the hills are ablaze with trees making their slow transition into winter. Get yourself front row seats to nature’s wildest show as she decorates the land in an explosion of glimmering gold, burnt-orange, and blood-red.
This Hokkaido Autumn Treasures Tour offers the very best of Northern Japan’s spectacular Fall season. In addition to viewing the beautiful fall colors, the tour includes three onsen stays, visit to a sake brewery, to the Ikeda Wine Factory, the Kiyosato Shochu Distillery, to local fish markets and also including a Hokkaido crab dinner.
Our tour ends in Sapporo, at the Century Royal Hotel, the best spot to call home. Besides touring, enjoy a free day to shop and sightsee on your own.
Your Hokkaido’s Autumn Treasures Tour 2023 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 5 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, July 23, 2023
- Final payment due by August 4, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
From $4,268 per person double occupancy
From $4,738 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
9/21/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:40 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 9/22 – connecting flight (same day) to Chitose on All Nippon Airways (TBA)
9/30/23 – Depart Chitose on All Nippon Airways (TBA) – connecting flight (same day) to Haneda.
Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:10 am (same day)