Small Group tour-maximum 24 members
September 29- October 09, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person triple occupancy; $3,595 per person double occupancy; $3,995 single occupancy
Our small group, Hokkaido Autumn Treasures and Festivals tour offers you a front row seat to the best of Japan’s most northern island as it prepares for the spectacular foliage season. It is without a doubt, an explosion of glimmering gold, burnt-orange, and blood-red.
We begin with 3-nights in Sapporo, Hokkaido’s capital and Japan’s 5th largest city, offering everything you’d expect, a thriving food scene, stylish cafes, neon-lit nightlife, and shopping galore. With accommodations at the Century Royal Hotel, everything is just moments away!
There is so much more to enjoy, 2 festivals, the Sapporo Autumn Fest, showcasing the largest food festival in Hokkaido and a visit to the 47th Ikeda Autumn Wine Festival.
For the best of autumn colors, we have included visits to Takinoue Park, the Akan International Crane Center, Lake Mashu, probably the most beautiful lake in Japan, the Shiretoko Five Lakes Wooden Pathways, Bei Blue Pond, Shikisai no Oka, one the largest panoramic flower gardens in Hokkaido and Oshinkoshin Waterfall.
Shopping time is important, and we have included a free day in Sapporo, the Ryugetsu confectionery factory, Furano Marche, Otaru’s Sakaimachi Street, and the domestic terminal at Chitose Airport on the last day.
Hokkaido’s Autumn Treasures and Festivals Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Nine nights in first class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by July 31st, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,495 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person double occupancy
Starting from $3,995 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
09/29/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:30 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 9/30.
10/09/20 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:10 am (same day).