October 22-30, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,395 single occupancy
Colorful autumn leaves, known as koyo in Japanese, draw just as many visitors in autumn as the cherry blossoms do during spring. The viewing of autumn leaves has been a popular activity in Japan for centuries.
There’s no better time to appreciate nature than autumn, when the hills are set ablaze with trees making their slow transition into winter. Get yourself front row seats to nature’s wildest show as she decorates the land in an explosion of glimmering gold, burnt-orange, and blood-red.
The Hokkaido Autumn Foliage Tour offers you the very best of Northern Japan’s spectacular fall season. It’s all included, daily sightseeing, two onsen stays, two sake breweries, and Otaru, the bustling merchant port in its heyday.
But, it doesn’t end quite yet as we have included three nights in Sapporo at the Century Royal Hotel, the best spot to call home. Besides touring, enjoy a complete free day to shop and sightsee on your own.
Hokkaido’s Autumn Foliage Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches & 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® respresentative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by September 9th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- ” Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,995 per person double or occupancy
Starting from $3,395 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/22/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:55 pm and arrives Chitose at 5:00 pm, 10/23/19.
10/30/19 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrives in Honolulu at 08:20 am (same day).
Starting from $3,695 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,295 per person double/triple occupancy.