June 4 – 12, 2024 (7 nights/9 days) escorted from Honolulu
Sapporo – Otaru – Noboribetsu – Hakodate
$3,729 per person double/triple occupancy; $4,179 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 65 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $75per person!
Welcome to the Hokkaido Summer Explorer Tour, a journey to discover the enchanting beauty of this northern gem in Japan. This unforgettable adventure will take you through the vibrant cityscape of Sapporo, the charming streets of Otaru, the volcanic wonders of Noboribetsu, and the historical allure of Hakodate. Join us as we explore Hokkaido’s diverse landscapes, indulge in delicious cuisine, and create lasting memories in this picturesque part of Japan.
For a detailed itinerary, please click “more information…” below.
Your Hokkaido Summer Explorer 2024 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 65 days prior to departure, March 31, 2024.
- Final payment due by April 15, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 50 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,729 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,179 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/04/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 2:15 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:50 pm, 06/05/24.
06/12/24 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:50 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:15 am (same day).