April 29th -May 7th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,395 per person triple occupancy; $3,495 per person double occupancy; $3,895 single occupancy
Sapporo, Otaru, Hakodate, Lake Toyo and Noboribetsu
Springtime in Hokkaido begins in early May when it awakens from the slumber of winter and color returns to the land. With it comes blue skies and the beauty of wildflowers beginning to bloom. We also cannot forget the hibernating animals as they wake up and get ready to be active again.
Everywhere you visit in Hokkaido, you can experience different attractions of the island. Japanese people are proud of their big island, where nature blends in with people’s lives so well.
Our tour begins with a 4-night stay in Sapporo at The Century Royal Hotel, adjacent to the JR Sapporo Station. We follow up with a 2 night at La Vista Hakodate Bay, a 4-star property in the center of Hakodate. Our last night, Noboribetsu Grand, a charming onsen hotel that brings out the best of this famous onsen resort town.
Besides local sightseeing in Sapporo, there is a day trip to Otaru and a free day to catch up on some of Japan’s best shopping.
There is more, much more… a fruit picking experience, Nikka Whisky, Shiroi Koibito Park, a train ride, the Hakodate Winery, Hokkaido Konbukan, the kelp museum, and an Ainu dance show at the recently opened, Upopoy National Ainu Museum and Park.
Springtime highlights include visits to Goryokaku Park, a night tour to Mt. Hakodate, a photo stop at Lake Toya, a drive along Noboribetsu Cherry Blossom Tunnel, and Noboribetsu Jigokudani (Hell Valley).
Join us on this unique tour as we are off discovering Hokkaido’s various sceneries, activities, and food.
Your Hokkaido Spring Explorer Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, March 1st, 2021
- Final payment due by March 16th, 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,395 per person triple occupancy
From $3,449 per person double occupancy
From $3,849 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
04/29/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:55 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 04/30
05/07/21 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:05 am (same day).