Hokkaido Spring Explorer and Sapporo Lilac Festival Tour 20191 ROOM LEFT!!
May 11-19, 2019 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,295 single occupancy
Springtime in Hokkaido begins in early May, when it awakens from the slumber of winter and color returns to the land. With it comes blue skies and the beauty of wild flowers beginning to bloom. We also can’t forget the hibernating animals as they wake up and get ready to be active again.
Everywhere you visit in Hokkaido, you can experience different attractions of the island. Japanese people are proud of their big island, where nature blends in with people’s lives so well.
It’s not all, as we have included a free day in Sapporo to enjoy the 61st annual Sapporo Lilac Festival. This festival celebrates the lilac as the tree of Sapporo and is the city’s biggest spring event.
Join us on this unique tour as we are off discovering Hokkaido’s various sceneries, activities, and food.
Hokkaido Spring Explorer and Sapporo Lilac Festival Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Seven nights at first class hotel accommodations.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 31st, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/11/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:10 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 5/12.
05/19/19 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive Honolulu at 8:20 pm.