March 16 – 24, 2024 escorted from Honolulu
Haneda – Asahikawa – Otaru – Niseko – Sapporo – Chitose
$3,989 per person double/triple occupancy; $4,488 single occupancy
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Time to bring out your coat as we embark on a 7 nights/9 days ski/snowboard tour in Hokkaido! We’ll journey to Asahikawa, Otaru, Niseko, and Sapporo and stop along the way to visit famous attractions, renowned landmarks, and a few sites off the beaten path. Of course, there’ll be time to shop for omiyage too!
Here’s a preview of some of the favorites: Sunagawa Highway Oasis, Asahikawa Ramen Village, Asahiyama Zoo, Otokoyama Sake Brewery, Royce’ Cacao & Chocolate Town, Sakaimachi Street, Otaru Music Box making experience, Jogai Fish Market, Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street, Sapporo Beer Museum, Shiroi Koibito Park, Ainu Traditional dance show, and crab dinner!
We’ll also enjoy a 3-day snowy adventure in Niseko, one of Japan’s premier snow powder destinations! Whether you’re looking to perfect your snow angels or fly through the air with your skis or snowboards at Niseko Village’s 27 marked trails and off-piste terrain, there are so many ways to enjoy this powdery wonderland!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Hokkaido Spring Break Ski & Snowboard Tour 2024 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 3 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 70 days prior to departure, January 6, 2024
- Final payment is due by January 18, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
- Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,989 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,488 per single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/16/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:30 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 03/17/24.
03/17/24 – Fly by domestic flight from Haneda to Asahikawa. (To be advised)
03/24/24 – Fly by domestic flight from New Chitose to Haneda. (To be advised)
03/24/24 – Depart Haneda via Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:05 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:00 am (same day).