2023 Hokkaido Lavender Tour
July 6 – 14, 2023 (7 nights/9 days) escorted from Honolulu
Sapporo – Otaru – Asahikawa – Biei – Furano – Lake Akan – Obihiro
$4,159 per person triple occupancy; $4,269 double occupancy; $4,768 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Hokkaido’s summer scenery is about to unfold. At the peak of summer, the green hills along the Tokachi Mountain Range turn purple and the air thickens with the spicy-sweet perfume of lavender. Witness this explosion of color from 500 alpine flowers in bloom; summer would not be complete without a pilgrimage to Hokkaido for lavender viewing.
We begin in Sapporo, Hokkaido’s capital and one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city a uniquely European feel. Enjoy three nights at the Century Royal Hotel. It has the best location; situated right by the JR Sapporo Station, it gives us direct access to underground shopping and dining!
During our journey, we’ll visit the best summer scenic spots, Biei Blue Pond, Yurigahara Park (over 100 varieties of lilies), Onneto Lake, a hidden pathway to paradise, Shikisai no Oka (panoramic flower garden), the lavender fields at Tomita farms, and so much more.
We’ve also included three onsen stays, two sake breweries, a sightseeing cruise, a hands-on experience, a traditional Ainu dance show, and the all-important omiyage shopping–including time at a brand-new Royce Chocolate facility, Sapporo’s Tanukikoji Shopping Street, Otaru’s Sakaimachi dōri, Sunagawa Highway Oasis, and the many shops at Chitose’s domestic terminal.
Come along and experience all of the unmissable sights, tastes and pleasures of the season in “July in Hokkaido.”
Your 2023 Hokkaido Lavender Tour – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, May 7, 2023.
- Final payment due by May 19, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
From $4,159 per person triple occupancy
From $4,269 per person double occupancy
From $4,768 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
07/06/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:50 pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10 pm, 07/07/23 – connecting flight (same day) to Chitose on All Nippon Airways (TBA)
07/14/23 – Depart Chitose on All Nippon Airways (TBA) – connecting flight (same day) to Haneda.
Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:05 am (same day).