July 7th – 16th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,695 per person triple occupancy; $3,795 per person double occupancy; $4,595 single occupancy
The panorama of Hokkaido’s summer scenery is about to unfold. At the peak of summer, the green hills along the Tokachi Mountain Range turn purple and the air is thick with the spicy-sweet perfume of lavender.
Witness this explosion of color, over 500 alpine flowers blooming throughout the season. Summer would not be complete without a pilgrimage to Hokkaido for lavender viewing.
We begin in Sapporo, Hokkaido’s capital and one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Enjoy three nights at the Century Royal Hotel, best location, right by the JR Sapporo Station and direct access to underground shopping and dining.
It is just the beginning as we will be visiting some of the most scenic summer spots of this north island, Biei Blue Pond, Yurigahara Park with more than 100 varieties of lilies, Onneto Lake, a hidden pathway to paradise, Shikisai no Oka (panoramic flower garden), the lavender fields at Tomita farms and so much more.
We have also included three onsen stays, two sake breweries, sightseeing cruise, hands-on experience, an evening Fire Dance Show, and good quality omiyage shopping time!
Come, join us on this popular summer tour.
Your Hokkaido Lavender Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, May 7th , 2021
- Final payment due by May 21st , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,695 per person triple occupancy
From $3,795 per person double occupancy
From $4,595 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
07/07/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 2:25 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:50 pm, 07/08
07/16/21 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:50 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:30 am (same day).