July 9-17, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,895 per person triple occupancy; $3,795 double occupancy; $4795 single occupancy
Reserve by February 1st– Save $50 per person!
The panorama of Hokkaido’s summer scenery is about to unfold. At the peak of summer, the green hills along the Tokachi Mountain Range turn purple and the air is thick with the spicy-sweet perfume of lavender.
Witness this explosion of color, over 500 alpine flowers blooming throughout the season. Summer would not be complete without a pilgrimage to Hokkaido for lavender viewing.
We will be visiting some of the most scenic summer spots of this north island, Tokachi Hills, Manabe Garden, the red-crowned Crane Nature Park, Lake Akan, Biei Blue Pond, Shikisai no Oka (panoramic flower garden), the lavender fields at Tomita farms and so much more.
Our tour ends in Sapporo, Hokkaido’s capital and one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Enjoy two nights at the Century Royal Hotel, best location, right by the JR Sapporo Station and direct access to underground shopping and dining.
We didn’t forget to include onsen visits, 2 sake breweries, each offering their exclusive brands. There’s also fruit picking, ice cream and cookie making experiences! Shopping time, yes, a complete free day in Sapporo! Come, join us on this popular summer tour.
Hokkaido Lavender Tour #2- 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by May 8th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,895 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,995 per person double occupancy
Starting from $4,795 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
07/09/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:45 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 7/10.
07/17/20 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:20 am (same day).