May 16 – 24, 2024 (7 nights/9 days) escorted from Honolulu
Sapporo – Asahikawa – Takinoue – Kamiyubetsu – Abashiri – Mokotoyama – Lake Akan – Obihiro – Furano – Otaru
$3,798 per person double/triple occupancy, $4,379 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 65 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Come along as we embark on an enchanting journey to Hokkaido in spring! During this time of year, vibrant flowers in full bloom paint Hokkaido’s canvas with broad strokes of vivid colors. How thrilling it will be to witness nature’s breathtaking transformation and celebrate the new season alongside the lovely Hokkaido locals!
Our tour includes: 4 onsen stays; Sapporo’s Jogai Fish Market and Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade for ono eating and shopping; Sunagawa Highway Oasis for the very best omiyage shopping under one roof; a ride on Okurayama ski lift, a crab dinner; a sake brewery tour; 3 museum visits; a traditional Ainu performance viewing; a boat cruise on Lake Akan; 3 exciting hands-on experiences; explore the renowned Ryugetsu factory-store & Royce’ Cacao Chocolate Town, historic harbor city of Otaru visits; and so much more!
For a detailed itinerary, please click “more information…” below.
Your Hokkaido in Bloom: Spring Explorer 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches and 4 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable until March 12, 2024.
- Final payment due by March 27, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,798 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,379 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/16/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:55 pm and arrive in Chitose at 5:50 pm on 05/17/24.
05/24/24 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:50 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:15 am (same day).