May 16-24, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,695 single occupancy
Reserve by December 1st-Save $50 per person!
At last, flower season has come to Hokkaido. Springtime in Hokkaido begins in early May, when it awakens from the slumber of winter and color returns to the land. With it comes blue skies and the beauty of wild flowers beginning to bloom.
From May through August, photographers flock here to shoot the area’s rolling hills ablaze with lavender and other flowers, often seeming to stretch from horizon to horizon. Join us on this unique tour as we are off discovering the best Hokkaido’s various sceneries, activities, and food.
Hokkaido Flowers and Photography Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights’ accommodations in first class hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 17th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
05/16/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:10 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 5/17.
05/24/20 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:10 am (same day).