October 6th- 12th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,595 per person triple occupancy; $2,650 per person double occupancy; $2,850 single occupancy
Come along for this 5- night leisurely paced omiyage weekender discovering the best of Hokkaido. There is shopping, The Sapporo Autumn Festival, sightseeing, incredible foods, and “leaf peeping” as nature decorates the land in an explosion of glimmering gold, burnt-orange, and blood-red.
We begin in Hokkaido’s capital, Sapporo, one of Japan’s most cosmopolitan cities. Its wide streets and tree lined boulevards give the city an almost European feel. Coffee shops and cafes proliferate throughout the city and the center is packed with a fantastic range of shops, restaurants, and bars. After a day of exploring the city, you can get your energy back over a hot meal and the delicious liquid gold, Sapporo beer.
There is more yet, as we venture to Asahikawa, Hokkaido 2nd largest city. On the way, an all-important stop at Sunagawa Highway Oasis. It is truly a shopping oasis, everything Hokkaido is here under one roof and duty free!
Enjoy foliage colors at Hokkaido Shrine and Ueno Farm, an English-style garden in Asahikawa. Much more yet, lunch at Asahikawa Ramen Village, a sake brewery visit, Nikka Whisky, and fruit picking. We have added two new shopping adventures, Nihon shoyu factory tour, and a drive along Sunagawa Sweet Road, historically known as Highway 12, the main route between Sapporo and Asahikawa.
No Hokkaido tour is ever complete without a visit to Otaru, a romantic port town steeped in a rich history and Shiroi Koibito Park, a theme park by Ishiya, a local chocolate company.
Your Hokkaido Columbus Day Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 5th , 2022
- Final payment due by August 22nd , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,595 per person triple occupancy
From $2,650 per person double occupancy
From $2,850 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/06/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:50 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:50 pm, 10/07
10/12/22 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:50 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:00 am (same day).