October 6th-13th, 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$2,395 per person double/triple occupancy; $2,695 single occupancy
Come along for this 6- night leisurely paced tour discovering the best of Hokkaido’s autumn colors over the Columbus Day weekend. Colorful autumn leaves, known as koyo in Japanese, draw just as many visitors in autumn as the cherry blossoms do during spring. The viewing of autumn leaves has been a popular activity in Japan for centuries.
Get yourself front row seats to nature’s wildest show as she decorates the land in an explosion of glimmering gold, burnt-orange, and blood-red. Our foliage viewing spots include Ueno Farm, Biei Blue Pond, Tomita Farm, and Yuni Garden
Our tour begins with a 4-night stay in Hokkaido’s capital, Sapporo, with accommodations at the Century Royal Hotel, the best spot to call home. From there, a night in Asahikawa and an onsen stay in Furano.
Besides our touring days, there is a day trip to Otaru, a free shopping day, hand-on experiences, fruit picking and ice cream making, sake brewery, 4 foliage viewing spots, and much more.
Your Hokkaido Columbus Day Omiyage and Foliage Tour- 2021 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 6th , 2021
- Final payment due by August 20th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,395 per person double/triple occupancy
From $2,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/06/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:05 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 10/07
10/13/21 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:10 am (same day).