October 25th – November 3rd , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$3,195 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Colorful autumn leaves, known as koyo in Japanese, draw just as many visitors in autumn as the cherry blossoms do during spring. The viewing of autumn leaves has been a popular activity in Japan for centuries.
There’s no better time to appreciate nature than autumn, when the hills are set ablaze with trees making their slow transition into winter. Get yourself front row seats to nature’s wildest show as she decorates the land in an explosion of glimmering gold, burnt-orange, and blood-red.
The Hokkaido Autumn Foliage Tour offers you the very best of Northern Japan’s spectacular fall season. It is all included, daily sightseeing, two onsen stays, two sake breweries plus Nikka Whisky. And there’s Otaru, the bustling merchant port in its heyday.
But it does not end quite yet as we have included four leisurely nights in Sapporo at the Century Royal Hotel, the best spot to call home. Besides touring, enjoy a complete free day to shop and sightsee on your own.
Your Hokkaido Autumn Foliage Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 26th , 2021
- Final payment due by September 10th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,195 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/25/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:55 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:50 pm, 10/26
11/03/21 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:10 am (same day).