June 2nd- June 11th , 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,095 per person triple occupancy; $3,150 per person double occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Japan has a rich history that stretches back thousands of years and the country’s ancestors have left their imprint everywhere. It is a world apart – a cultural Galápagos where a unique civilization blossomed, and today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. The Japanese spirit is strong, warm, and incredibly welcoming.
We begin in Kyoto, a place beloved not for its go-all-night sleeplessness but its quiescence: In pockets of Kyoto, you can see Japan as it was centuries ago. And then, Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city where things have always moved a bit faster. It packs more color than most cities with its dazzling neon and vivid storefronts.
From here, off to Kobe and Himeji, most famous for its magnificent castle that is designated both a national treasure and a UNESCO world heritage site. Then on to Hiroshima, Miyajima Island, Okayama, and Kurashiki. Our tour ends in Fukuoka, one of Japan’s oldest cities, on the northern tip of Kyushu Island. It is western Japan’s most happening city and gateway to the country.
Besides the many historical sites, we have included a bullet train ride, ferry ride, sake brewery visit, traditional shopping streets, cable car ride, Kojima Jeans Street, day trip to Miyajima Island, an opportunity to get up and close with kangaroos and wallabies at Green Park, Korakuen, one of Japan’s three great gardens, and a complete free day in Osaka.
Whether it is your first time or a seasoned traveler, this tour hits all the spots.
Your Historical Japan-Summer Break Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, April 1st , 2022
- Final payment due by April 18th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,095 per person triple occupancy
From $3,150 per person double occupancy
From $3595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/02/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:25 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 06/03
06/11/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:15 am (same day).