March 13th – 21st , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,395 single occupancy
Japan has a rich history that stretches back thousands of years and the country’s ancestors have left their imprint everywhere. It is a world apart – a cultural Galápagos where a unique civilization blossomed, and today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. The Japanese spirit is strong, warm, and incredibly welcoming.
We begin in Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city where things have always moved a bit faster. It packs more color than most cities with its dazzling neon and vivid storefronts. Above all, it is a city that loves to eat: its unofficial slogan is kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’). At night, Osaka shines as it seems that everyone is out for a good meal and a good time.
There is also a full day in Kyoto, old Japan with its quiet temples, sublime gardens, and colorful shrines followed by visits to Kobe, Himeji, Kurashiki, Okayama, Miyajima, Hiroshima, and Hakata.
Besides daily sightseeing we have included 2-hands-on experiences, bullet train ride, and 2 free days to go off and explore on your own or shop til you drop. Whether its your first time or a seasoned traveler, this tour hits all the spots.
Your Historical Japan Spring Break Tour 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 12th, 2021.
- Final payment due by January 27th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,395 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/13/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:00 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:45 pm, 03/14
03/21/21 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:30 am (same day).