Historical Japan Spring Break 2019 #2-2019
March 17-24, 2019, escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,095 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Japan has a rich history that stretches back thousands of years and the country’s ancestors have left their imprint everywhere. It is a world apart – a cultural Galapagos where a unique civilization blossomed, and today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. The Japanese spirit is strong, warm, and incredibly welcoming.
We begin in Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city where things have always moved a bit faster, where people are a bit brasher and interactions are peppered with playful jabs – and locals take pride in this. Osaka packs more color than most cities with its dazzling neon and vivid storefronts. Above all, it is a city that is a city that loves to eat: it’s unofficial slogan is kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’). At night, Osaka shines as it seems that everyone is out for a good meal and a good time.
From here, we are off to Nara, Japan’s first permanent capital with its centerpiece, The Great Buddha at Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer Park, Next, Kyoto, old Japan with its quiet temples, sublime gardens, and colorful shrines.
Much more, as we have a visit to the Iga Ninja Museum and the Toba Aquarium, the largest in Japan with the most diverse collection of aquatic life, more than 30,000 aquatic animals from 1200 species. More, you say…how about an evening visit to Nabana no Sato Spring Illumination with over 8 million LED lights, and a ride on a steam locomotive on our visit to Mejimura Village.
Our tour ends in Nagoya, the birthplace of Toyota and pachinko. With over two million inhabitants and Japan’s fourth most populated city, Nagoya has cosmopolitan aspects including some fantastic museums, significant temples, and excellent shopping. Nagoyans take pride in the unpretentious nature of their friendly, accessible city.
It’s a perfectly balanced tour offering history and culture combined with time to explore, shop, and enjoy Japan’s cuisine. Come, join us!
The Historical Japan Spring Break Tour #1-2019 tour includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunchs
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 11, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,095 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,595 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/17/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 11:43 am and arrives in Kansai at 6:00 pm, 3/18.
03/24/19 – Depart Nagoya on Delta Air Lines flight 612 at 9:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:51 am (same day).