Historical Japan Spring Break #1-2019
March 17-24, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $3,295 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,795 single occupancy
Japan has a rich history that stretches back thousands of years and the country’s ancestors have left their imprint everywhere. It is a world apart – a cultural Galápagos where a unique civilization blossomed, and today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. The Japanese spirit is strong, warm, and incredibly welcoming.
We begin in Fukuoka, on the northern tip of Kyushu Island, Japan’s most western happening city and gateway to the country. Set amid splendid natural diversity – bordered by mountains, flanked by sea, and dotted with hot springs – the metropolis is an exciting hub of modern city life. Rich with tradition and modern cultural attraction, contemporary art, architecture, shopping, and cuisine complement centuries’-old temples and shrines.
From here, we are off to Hiroshima with an onsen stay in Miyajima for the experience of seeing the Torii and shrine lit up at night. On to Kurashiki to visit the historical quarter, and then Kyoto, old Japan with its quiet temples, sublime gardens, and colorful shrines.
Much more, as we have included visits to both the Reclining Buddha at Nanzion Temple and the Great Buddha at Todaiji as well the ever-popular Nara Deer Park and a visit to the Iga Ninja Museum. More, you say..ok how about the Nabana no Sato Spring Illumination with over 8 million LED lights!
Our tour ends in Nagoya, the birthplace of Toyota and pachinko. With over two million inhabitants and Japan’s fourth most populated city, Nagoya has cosmopolitan aspects including some fantastic museums, significant temples, and excellent shopping. Nagoyans take pride in the unpretentious nature of their friendly, accessible city.
It’s a perfectly balanced tour offering history and culture combined with time to explore, shop, and enjoy Japan’s cuisine. Come, join us!
The Historical Japan Spring Break Tour #1-2019 tour includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch & 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 11, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,295 per person double/triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,795 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/17/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 599 at 11:43 am and arrives in Fukuoka at 5:50 pm, 3/18.
03/24/19 – Depart Nagoya on Delta Air Lines flight 612 at 9:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:51 am (same day).