Globus Italy Highlights 2020
July 20-August 2, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
11 nights and 14 days- From: $5,895 triple; $5,995 double; $6,695 single
RESERVE BY NOVEMBER 1st, 2019 – SAVE $325 PER PERSON!
Featuring: Rome, Vatican City, Piza, Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Venice Island, Burano, Verona, Milan and much, much more.
Globus’ Italian Highlights is the perfect leisurely paced tour to see the very best of Italy’s treasures- historical Rome, the splendid art in Florence, the medieval walled town of San Gimignano and the romantic canals of Venice. Local sightseeing includes visits to the Colosseum in Rome, St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice, the Sforzesco Castle grounds and museum in Milan, the medieval square in Siena, Juliet’s balcony in Verona, and the Santa Croce Basilica with Michelangelo’s tomb in Florence. You’ll even join a Venetian lagoon cruise to the picturesque fishing village of Burano, known for its bright pastel-colored houses.
But that’s not all…Globus has also arranged special adventures and experiences for you on this Italy tour. For example, learn how Chianti wine is made and even sample some at Verrazzano Castle. In Rome, an expert Local Guide will take you to St. Peter in Chains, the 5th-century church that is home to Michelangelo’s famous Moses statue, commissioned by Pope Julius II in the early 16th century, and a true highlight is a guided visit to the Papal Palace and Barberini Gardens in Castel Gandolfo.
Italy is an amazing country filled with beautiful art, magnificent architecture, extensive history, sumptuous cuisine, fine wines, and friendly people. Come, enjoy and experience Italy’s most-treasured highlights, leisurely with 4 nights in Rome, followed by 3 in Florence, and then 2 nights each in Venice and Milan. Be sure to pack your camera, because you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
Globus Italy Highlights Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip economy airfare from Honolulu
- Eleven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 3 three-course dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via Globus chartered bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Pre-paid gratuities for local guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $450 per person deposit, $250 is non-refundable, $200 refundable up to final payment date.
- Final payment due by March 15th , 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline discount!
- Selected optional tours available to purchase from Globus
- A minimum of 10 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Economy air ticket price is based on current 2019 pricing. Taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. Air itinerary and guaranteed air pricing will be available 300 prior to the departure. We will advise you on the schedule and if any price differential.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance. The current cost is $224 per person based on tour price for double or triple. For single cost is $305.
- Land Tour Operator is Globus.
- The itinerary shown is based on Globus’ 2019 tour. Updated tour itinerary and features are subject to change until the 2020 tour details are announced.
Starting from $5,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $5,995 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $6,695 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
To book, call 808-734-1961 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight Schedule ( final air schedule available 300 days prior to the departure date)
07/20/2020– Depart Honolulu to Rome, arrival 7/22/2020
08/02/2020 – Depart Milan to Honolulu, arrival same day