Globus Alpine Countries 2020
August 13-August 30, 2020 Escorted from Honolulu
16 nights and 18 days- From: $6495 double or triple; $7395 single
RESERVE BY NOVEMBER 1st, 2019 – SAVE $381 PER PERSON!
Featuring: Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Innsbruck, Lugano, Lake Maggiore, Lucerne, Vaduz and much, much more!
On this leisurely paced Globus Alpine Countries tour, be prepared for breathtaking views! Your vacation starts and ends with welcome and farewell dinners in Munich and includes overnights also in Salzburg, Vienna, St. Veit, Innsbruck, St. Moritz, Lugano, Zermatt, Lucerne, and Dornbirn. Along the way, guided sightseeing and walking tours in many of the cities feature the must-see attractions, including Marienplatz in Munich, with the Old and New Town Halls; Mirabell Gardens and Residenz Square in Salzburg; Vienna’s Heldenplatz; Innsbruck’s Golden Roof, the balcony built for Emperor Maximilian in the early 15th century; and the Lion Monument in Lucerne, dedicated to the Swiss Guards killed during the French Revolution.
The stunning scenery you’ll see includes a drive through the scenic Salzkammergut Lakeland in Austria, made famous in the movie The Sound of Music; Cortina d’Ampezzo, home of the 1956 Olympics in the Italian Dolomites, the Italian “Rocky Mountains;” the Tyrolean Alps; the Swiss Engadine, considered by some to be the most beautiful mountain area in the world with deep-blue lakes, mountain peaks exceeding 12,000 feet, and quaint villages with massive white stone houses; beautiful Lake Maggiore in Italy; Zermatt, a picturesque cluster of rustic chalets beneath the Matterhorn; and more. A scenic drive along Lake Zurich and Lake Walen brings you to Bad Ragaz, a popular spa resort, and Vaduz, capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
But that’s not all…Globus has also arranged some out-of-the-ordinary experiences for you. You’ll visit the world-famous Lipizzaner Stallion stud farm in Austria, the place where these magnificent horses are bred and raised before they go to the Spanish Riding School in Vienna. You’ll also join the locals at the historical Vanini Café for an aperitif in Lugano.
Fascinating sightseeing, beautiful scenery, special experiences, an expert Tour Director, and knowledgeable Local Guides—this Central Europe tour offers it all!
Globus Alpine Countires Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip economy airfare from Honolulu
- Fifteen nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- Inflight meals, buffet breakfast daily at your hotel and 7 three-course dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via Globus chartered bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Pre-paid gratuities for local guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $450 per person deposit, $250 is non-refundable, $200 refundable up to final payment date.
- Final payment due by April 6th , 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline discount!
- Selected optional tours available to purchase from Globus
- A minimum of 10 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Economy air ticket price is based on current 2019 pricing. Taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. Air itinerary and guaranteed air pricing will be available 300 prior to the departure. We will advise you on the schedule and if any price differential.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance. The current cost is $224 per person based on tour price for double or triple. For single cost is $305.
- Land Tour Operator is Globus.
- The itinerary shown is based on Globus’ 2019 tour. Updated tour itinerary and features are subject to change until the 2020 tour details are announced.
Starting from $6,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $7,395 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
To book, call 808-734-1961 or email: email@example.com
Flight Schedule ( final air schedule available 300 days prior to the departure date)
08/13/2020– Depart Honolulu to Munich, arrival 8/15/2020
08/30/2020 – Depart Munich to Honolulu, arrival same day