Oct 6– 11, 2023 (4 Nights/ 6 Days) escorted from Honolulu
Hakata – Shimonoseki – Saga – Nagasaki
$2,898 pp double/triple occupancy; $2,998 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Welcome to Fukuoka, on the northern tip of Kyushu Island, it is western Japan’s most happening city and gateway to the country. Set amid splendid natural diversity – bordered by mountains, flanked by sea, and dotted with hot springs – the metropolis is an exciting hub of modern city life. Rich with tradition and modern cultural attraction, contemporary art, architecture, shopping, and cuisine complement centuries-old temples and shrines.
For dining, Fukuoka is renowned throughout Japan for its ramen, and no trip to the city is complete without tasting the distinctive noodles and broth dish.
For shopping, just steps from our hotel, Hakata Station, often referred to as the “front gate of Kyushu”, offering a wide variety of shops, Tenjin Area, the number one downtown area in Kyushu.
On this Omiyage Weekender, our tour includes a shrine visit, shopping at Canal City, a traditional Hakata doll painting hands-on experience, admire the natural beauty at Green Park, a fish market, a visit to a historical waterfront neighborhood, the legendary pottery center of Okawauchiyama Village, and shopping along AritaSera. In Nagasaki we will be visiting Glover Garden, Nagasaki Peace Park, and the Kasutera Honey Cake Factory.
Come along and join this fun-filled Fukuoka Omiyage Weekender tour.
Your Fukuoka Omiyage Weekender 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 7, 2023
- Final payment due by August 19, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
From $2,898 per person double/triple occupancy
From $2,998 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/06/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 10/07/23
10/11/23 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:00 am (same day).