Fukuoka, Saga, and Nagasaki
October 7th- 12th, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$2,350 per person triple occupancy; $2,395 per person double occupancy; $2,550 single occupancy
Welcome to Fukuoka, on the northern tip of Kyushu Island, it is western Japan’s most happening city and gateway to the country. Set amid splendid natural diversity – bordered by mountains, flanked by sea, and dotted with hot springs – the metropolis is an exciting hub of modern city life. Rich with tradition and modern cultural attraction, contemporary art, architecture, shopping, and cuisine complement centuries’-old temples and shrines.
For dining, Fukuoka is renowned throughout Japan for its ramen, and no trip to the city is complete without tasting the distinctive noodles and broth dish.
For shopping, just steps from our hotel, Hakata Station, often referred to as the “front gate of Kyushu”, offering a wide variety of shops, Tenjin Area, the number one downtown area in Kyushu, the shops at Fukuoka Tower, sake brewery visit, the legendary pottery center of Okawauchiyama Village, Aeon Mall Fukuoka, and much more.
On this Omiyage Weekender, our touring includes the observatory at Fukuoka Tower, a walk along Hakata’s Gion Area and the Great Buddha of Fukuoka, Saga Balloon Museum, and the flowing torii gate of Ouo Shrine at high tide. In Nagasaki we will be visiting Glover Garden, Nagasaki Peace Park, and the Kasutera Honey Cake Factory.
Come along and join this fun filled Columbus Day Omiyage Weekender tour.
Your Fukuoka Columbus Day Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 4 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 2 lunches
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 8th , 2022
- Final payment due by August 23rd , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,350 per person triple occupancy
From $2,395 per person double occupancy
From $2,550 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/07/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 10/08
10/12/22 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:00 am (same day).