“For the Love of the Game”-Baseball’s West Coast Classic Road Trip
August 22-29, 2019
Come, join us on this truly one of a kind baseball roadtrip beginning in San Diego for 3 nights followed by 4 nights in Anaheim.
We have lined up 2 great hotels for this tour, TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego Downtown, a short walk to Gaslamp District and PETCO Park and then 4 nights at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium, walk to Angel Stadium, free shuttle to Disneyland and offering a wide variety of dining and shops steps from the hotel.
And now, the lineup for our road trip includes not one, but 2 games at Petco Park as the San Diego Padres take on the Boston Red Sox. From here we travel north to Dodger Stadium as the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the New York Yankees. There’s much more to come as we have included a free day, so you can enjoy Disneyland or explore the area on your own, followed by 2 games at Angel Stadium as the California Angles take on the Texas Rangers and Hawaii’s own, Isiah Kiner-Falefa in the infield position.
This escorted tour includes non-stop flight to San Diego and a return from Los Angeles, 7 nights hotel, breakfast daily, airport transfers, game tickets, and all taxes and gratuities.
- Round trip airfare from Honolulu via Alaska Airlines.
- Note: airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 3 nights at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Diego
- 4 nights at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium
- Free WiFi at both hotels
- All taxes and gratuities
- Game tickets to all 5 games (2 at PETCO Park, 1 at Dodger Stadium and 2 at Angel Stadium)
- Book with $300 non-refundable deposit per person.
- Non-refundable deposits are only valid for the tour booked for and cannot be applied to another tour.
Important Notice: In case of a rained out game, the game tickets are non-refundable. If the make-up game is during our stay, we will make arrangements to attend. If not, policies vary depending on the organization. Options are to use on a make-up day, choose alternate date or try and sell via a ticket outlet. These rain date options would need to be handled by you personally and does not include airfare nor transportation.
E-mail: email@example.com for more information regarding this package.
08/22/19 – Depart Honolulu on Alaska Airlines flight 892 at 2:48 pm and arrive in San Diego at 11:19 pm.
08/29/19 – Depart Los Angeles on Alaska Airlines flight 817 at 11:30 am and arrive in Honolulu at 2:30 pm.