October 4-12, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,995 single occupancy
Our tour begins in Seoul where whatever you want, at any time of day or night, this capital city can provide. An early morning temple visit can lead to a palace tour followed by tea sipping in Bukchon and gallery-hopping in Samcheong-dong. Snacks in a street tent bar will fuel you for shopping at the buzzing Dongdaemun or Namdaemun night markets. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again.
And then, there is Busan, known as the San Francisco of South Korea. Busan is a bustling city – second only to Seoul. It offers spectacular seaside beaches and historic temples, alongside amazing food and vintage shopping galore. Busan has something for all tastes, and we are off to find it all.
Along with the cultural and historic sites on this tour, we have included much, much more! There’s a special tour of the DMZ with a North Korean defector, KBS Studios, two KTX bullet train experiences, Chuncheon Nami Island, where the famous K Drama “Winter Sonata” was shot, Everland, South Korean’s largest theme park, a Nanta performance, the UN Memorial Cemetery and much, much more!
Yes, there is shopping time, beginning and ending in Myeongdong, with our hotel, literally in the heart of it all. Besides a complete free day, we have included the popular shopping streets, Insadong Antique Street, Namdaemun Market, and Gukje Market Street in Busan.
Come, don’t miss out on this adventure as we journey to Magical Korea.
Fall School Break to Magical Korea- Seoul and Busan Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights at 1st class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 2 dinner2
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 5th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $2,995 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/04/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:00 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:25 pm, 10/05.
10/12/20 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:25 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:10 am (same day).