“What have you got to lose?” Las Vegas Weekender Packages!
Fall School Break and Columbus Day Weekend!
Deposit – Only $49 per person- Cancel for ANY REASON up to 60 days prior- FULL REFUND!!
October 7th-12th – 5nts from: $699 per person!
Come, spend Fall School Break and Columbus Day Weekend in Las Vegas, the most exciting city in the world.
Your Fall School Break & Columbus Day in Las Vegas package includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines, non-stop from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights at the California Hotel & Casino
- Late check-out on last day-stay in your room until you are ready to go to the airport
- 5 days Hawaiian meal package- 3 meals per day! – Must be 21 years or older for meal package
- Hotel taxes and baggage handling at hotel included
- Reserve with $49 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 7th , 2020
- Final payment due by September 2nd, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, please inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention.
Please note the following:
- This package is not escorted.
- Airport transfer are not included
- Comfort class seat purchase only available once airline tickets are issued-less than 45 days prior to the departure date from Hawaii.
- Upgrades to first class only available once tickets are issued-less than 45 days prior to departure date from Hawaii
- Sorry, no deviations to this package
- A minimum of 10 participants required for tour to operate.
From $699 per person quadruple occupancy Family Package-2 adults/2 children under 21 years of age
From $819 per person double/triple or quad occupancy*– adults 21 years of age and older. *Quad (4 adults) will have 2 separate rooms
From $909 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/07/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 6 at 8:05 am and arrives in Las Vegas at 4:50 pm.
10/12/20 – Depart Las Vegas on Hawaiian Airlines flight 7 at 9:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 1:05 pm.