I Our tour begins in Seoul where whatever you want, at any time of day or night, this capital city can provide. An early morning temple visit can lead to a palace tour followed by tea sipping in Bukchon and gallery-hopping in Samcheong-dong. Snacks in a street tent bar will fuel you for shopping at the buzzing Dongdaemun or Namdaemun night markets. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again.
And then, there is Busan, known as the San Francisco of South Korea. Busan is a bustling city – second only to Seoul. It offers spectacular seaside beaches and historic temples, alongside amazing food and vintage shopping-galore. Busan has something for all tastes and we are off to find it all.
Along with the cultural and historic sites on this tour, we have included much, much more! There’s a visit to the DMZ, KBS Studios, two KTX bullet train experiences, Chuncheon Nami Island, where the famous K Drama “Winter Sonata” was shot and SM Town at COEX to experience the best collection of K-Pop stars.
Yes, there is shopping time, beginning and ending in Myeongdong, with our hotel, literally in the heart of it all. Besides a free day, we have included the shopping area by Hongik University, Insadong Antique Street, and time in Busan.
Come, don’t miss out on this adventure as we journey to Magical Korea.
Your tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel plus 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus and rail.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 2, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 and maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,395 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $2,495 per person double occupancy
Starting from $2,895 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/06/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 2:35 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 10/07.
10/14/19 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:45 am (same day).
Group # 12039
Starting from $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy