November 13th- 22nd, 2022 escorted from Honolulu
$3,595 per person triple occupancy; $3,695 per person double occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy
Windchimes and icy colors are essential in summer, then come fall when a host of goodies are harvested one after the other. Autumn in Japan is magnificent, it may even be more visually stunning then the cherry blossoms of spring, maybe.
The leaves of the maple and ginko trees turning red and yellow in concert, presents you with beautiful scenery at every turn.
Come, join us as we explore the ultramodern and traditional sides of Southern Japan on this unique and unforgettable ten-day experience. We begin in the port city of Kobe, opened to the world as an international port in 1868, following the lifting of Japan’s nearly 230-year-long policy of seclusion. From here, the World Heritage site of Himeji Castle and Kurashiki’s historic canal area dating back to the Edo Period.
It’s only the beginning as we journey on to the picturesque port town of Tomonoura, with its endearing old-fashioned fishing townscape. nestled in its half-moon bay overlooking the Seto Inland Sea National Park, Tomonoura has been inspiring poets and artists for centuries.
From here, off to Hiroshima, a city whose tragic history is brightened by its present-day vitality and not far away, the island of Miyajima, home to Japan’s most iconic sight: the floating torii of Itsukushima Shrine.
If experiencing traditional Japanese culture is on your list, Kyoto and Nara are unmissable and lastly Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city, where things move a bit faster, and people are a bit brasher. It packs more color than most with its dazzling neon, vivid storefronts, and its unofficial slogan, kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’).
Your Epic Japan Fall Foliage Explorer Tour – 2022 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels.
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 2 lunches
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, September 14th , 2022
- Final payment due by September 29th , 2022. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,595 per person triple occupancy
From $3,695 per person double occupancy
From $4,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/13/22 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Osaka at 6:45 pm, 11/14
11/22/22 – Depart Osaka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:20 am (same day).