Epic Japan Fall Foliage 2018 Tour-GUARANTEED!
November 12-20, 2018 from Honolulu
From: $3,295 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,695 single occupancy
Small Group Tour- Maximum of 22 tour members!
Reserve by May 1th-SAVE $50 Per Person!
Wind chimes and icy colors are essential in summer. Then its autumn, when a host of goodies are harvested one after the other. Autumn in Japan is magnificent. It may even be more visually stunning than the cherry blossoms of spring, maybe.
The leaves of the maple trees and ginkgo trees turning red and yellow in concert presents you with beautiful scenery at every turn.
Come, join us as we explore the ultramodern and traditional sides of Southern Japan on this unique and unforgettable nine-day experience. Our tour begins in the port city of Kobe, opened to the world as an international port in 1868, following the lifting of Japan’s nearly 230-year-long policy of seclusion. From here, the World Heritage site of Himeji Castle and Kurashiki’s historic canal area dating back to the Edo Period.
It’s only the beginning as we journey on to the picturesque port town of Tomonoura, with its endearing old-fashioned fishing townscape. nestled in its half-moon bay overlooking the Seto Inland Sea National Park, Tomonoura has been inspiring poets and artists for centuries.
From here, off to Hiroshima, a city whose tragic history is brightened by its present-day vitality and not far away, the island of Miyajima, home to Japan’s most iconic sight: the floating torii of Itsukushima Shrine. Two World Heritage sites, the A-Bomb Dome of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial and Itsukushima Shrine are must visits on our tour.
If experiencing traditional Japanese culture is on your list, Kyoto and Nara are unmissable and lastly Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city, where things move a bit faster and people are a bit brasher. It packs more color than most with its dazzling neon, vivid storefronts, and its unofficial slogan, kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’).
Your Epic Japan Fall Foliage 2018 Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 4 lunches.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Reserve by May 1st-SAVE $50 PER PERSON
- Final payment due by September 28, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for this tour and cannot be applied to another tour.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
Starting from $3,295 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,695 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/12/18 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:05 pm and arrives in Kansai at 7:00 pm, 11/13/17.
11/20/18 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 9:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:55 am (same day).