November 16-25, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $3295 per person triple occupancy; $3,395 per person double occupancy; $3695 single occupancy
“Discovering Mythical Japan” is an exploration into traditional and ultramodern Japan. Come, join, immerse yourself in Japan’s unique land, art, and culture all while enjoying the beauty of the stunning fiery blends of yellow, orange, and red foliage.
This unforgettable ten-day escorted tour begins in Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city, a place where things have always moved a bit faster. Above all, Osaka is a city that loves to eat: its unofficial slogan is kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’).
Then, Nara, with its awe-inspiring Great Buddha at Todaiji Temple and Tamatsukuri Onsen, one of the oldest onsen in Japan, dating back to 733AD when apparently the Shinto Gods themselves bathed in these waters.
Antiquity doesn’t end here as we will also be visiting Izumo Grand Shrine, one of the most ancient, already in existence in the early 700’s, Tottori Dunes, Japan’s largest sand dunes, Mt. Shosya’s Enkyoki Temple where scenes from the movie, The Last Samurai was filmed, and elegant Himeji Castle, an original, built in the beginning of the 17th century.
There’s a free shopping day in Osaka as well an afternoon to explore Himeji’s Miyukidori Shopping Arcade, two sake brewery visits, the Adachi Museum of Art and its incredibly beautiful Japanese garden. This is a fall foliage tour you won’t want to miss!
Discovering Mythical Japan Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines.
- Eight nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches & 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® respresentative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 12th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,295 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,395 per person double occupancy
Starting from $3,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/16/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 12:35 pm and arrives in Kansai at 6:00 pm, 11/17.
11/25/19 – Depart Kansai on Delta Air Lines flight 278 at 9:00 pm and arrives in Honolulu at 9:20 am (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 7-14, 2019. Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy