Discover New Zealand’s North Island-Summer School Break 2018 Tour-SOLD OUT!
June 7-13, 2018- Escorted from Honolulu
5nts/7days from: $1995 per person triple; $2195 per person double; $2695 single
Reserve by March 1st, 2018-SAVE $50 per person
Harai Mai- Welcome to Auckland, the “City of Sails”. It is a thriving multi-cultural hub of cuisine, music, art and culture. Offering a background rhythm of Polynesian culture and a passion for outstanding food, wine and shopping, this summer school 2018 North Island tour will not disappoint.
Centered between two harbors and dotted with 48 volcanic cones plus a bordering rainforest, you will soon discover that Auckland is a city like no other.
Our touring days include a city tour of Auckland City, overnight in Rotorua to visit Hobbiton, the Maori Arts & Craft Institute, Te Puia Thermal Reserves, the Agrodome Farm tour and show. Once back in Auckland, there’s a day trip on the ferry to historic Devonport. No worries, we have left free time to go off on your own, shop, explore and enjoy all that Auckland has to offer.
The Discover New Zealand’s North Island Summer School Break 2018 Tour includes:
- Escorted from Honolulu.
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines.
- 5 nights accommodations at Rydges Auckland Hotel.
- Round trip charter bus airport transfers.
- Hotel taxes & baggage handling included.
- Daily buffet breakfast and 1 lunch.
- Gratuities for bus drivers and local guides included
- Reserve with a $200 per person non-refundable deposit
- Final payment is due by April 20th, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposit valid only for the tour booked and cannot be applied to another tour.
- Tour price is based on minimum of 21 tour participants.
- Land Tour Operator is ATM – Australian Tour Management-Sydney, Australia.
- Reserve by March 1st-Save $50 per person
Starting from $1,995 per person triple occupancy-Family Plan 2adults/1child (3 to 9 years of age) *
Starting from $2,195 per person double or triple adult occupancy*
Starting from $2,695 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
06/07/18 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 445 at 2:40 pm and arrive in Auckland at 10:00 pm on 6/08/18.
06/13/18 – Depart Auckland on Hawaiian Airlines flight 446 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:35 am, same day 6/13/18.
Any additional airline baggage fees are paid directly to the carrier. Now, Hawaiian Airlines permits 2 free check-in bags plus 1 carry-on. This policy is subject to change at any time.
Valid passport is required of U.S. citizens and must be valid for the entire length of stay you are in New Zealand
*Triple occupancy is based on existing bedding, 2 double beds. If you require a roll-away bed, an additional fee will be paid directly to the hotel. Child’s age is considered 2-11years at time of travel.