March 15 – 22, 2024 (6 Nights/ 8 Days) escorted from Honolulu
Fukuoka – Shimonoseki – Iwakuni – Miyajimaguchi – Hiroshima – Kurashiki – Himeji – Kobe – Osaka
$3,789 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,998 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Embark on a journey of discovering the allure of Japan with our exciting 6-night, 8-day tour. We begin in the dynamic city of Fukuoka, venture to historic gems, and traverse through captivating destinations to witness the bloom of spring’s beauty. Explore the rich history and sights of Shimonoseki, Iwakuni, Miyajima, Hiroshima, Kurashiki, Himeji, Kobe and Osaka. Join us to uncover the wonders of Japan!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Discover Japan in Spring 2024 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 15, 2024
- Final payment due by January 27, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,789 per person double/triple occupancy
From $3,988 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/15/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:05 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 03/16/24.
03/22/24 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:10 am (same day).