Oct 6 – 13, 2023 (6 Nights/ 8 Days) escorted from Honolulu
$3,548 per person triple occupancy, $3,598 per person double occupancy. $3,798 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Join us on this fun-filled Discover Japan Fall Break Tour.
We start our journey in Fukuoka before walking through history and visit the sights in Shimonoseki, Iwakuni, Miyajimaguchi, Hiroshima, Kurashiki, Himeji, Kobe and Osaka.
Your Discover Japan Fall Break 2023 – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 7, 2023
- Final payment due by August 19, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,548 per person triple occupancy
From $3,598 per person double occupancy
From $3,798 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/06/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 10/07/23
10/13/23 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:40 am (same day).