October 5th -11th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$2,095 per person triple occupancy; $2195 per person double occupancy; $2,295 single occupancy
Welcome to Fukuoka, on the northern tip of Kyushu Island, it is western Japan’s most happening city and gateway to the country. Set amid splendid natural diversity – bordered by mountains, flanked by sea, and dotted with hot springs – the metropolis is an exciting hub of modern city life. Rich with tradition and modern cultural attraction, contemporary art, architecture, shopping, and cuisine complement centuries’-old temples and shrines.
For dining, Fukuoka is renowned throughout Japan for its ramen, and no trip to the city is complete without tasting the distinctive noodles and broth dish.
For shopping, just steps from our hotel, Hakata Station, often referred to as the “front gate of Kyushu”, offering a wide variety of omiyage as well as the ever-popular Daiso and Tokyu Hands, to mention a few. And yet, there is more, the shops at Fukuoka Tower, a visit to Gintengai “silver roof” shopping arcade in Kokura, sake brewery, and the legendary pottery center of Okawauchiyama Village.
On this Omiyage Weekender, our touring includes sunset from the observatory at Fukuoka Tower, Kokura Castle, an opportunity to get up and close with kangaroos and wallabies at Green Park, cable car ride, Yanagawa river cruise, Nagasaki’s Glover Garden, and the Edo Period garden, Mifuneyama Rakuen.
Your Columbus Day Fukuoka and Nagasaki Omiyage Weekender Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 6th , 2021
- Final payment due by August 20th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $2,095 per person triple occupancy
From $2,195 per person double occupancy
From $2295 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/05/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 827 at 1:25 pm and arrives in Fukuoka at 6:40 pm, 10/06
10/11/21 – Depart Fukuoka on Hawaiian Airlines flight 828 at 8:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:10 am (same day).