Columbus Day 2018 Tokyo Omiyage Weekender Tour-SOLD OUT!!
October 3rd -8th, 2018, from Honolulu
From: $1,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $1,895 single occupancy
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Join us as we discover Tokyo’s backstreets and shopping arcades in search of the best “small kine” shopping this city has to offer. All the favorites are included; Tsukiji, Ameyoko, Asakusa and Harajuku Takeshita, as well as the lesser known Sugamo Jizo & Kappabashi Shopping Streets. They are a couple of Tokyo’s hidden treasures!
It’s not over yet, as we have included a day trip to Kamakura, often called “little Kyoto”, with its hundreds of temples scattered around the hilly, green city. We will be visiting the Great Buddha at Kotokuin Temple along with free time to discover and enjoy shopping on Komachi-Dori Street. The street is lined with a variety of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
When you are looking for fun, Tokyo delivers. You will leave understanding why Tokyoites are fond to say, “to be tired of Tokyo is to be tired of life”.
Your Columbus Day 2018 Tokyo Omiyage Weekender includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu. (flight schedule)
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 1 lunch.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 17, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for this tour and cannot be applied to another tour.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $1,695 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $1,895 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/03/18 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 3:40 pm and arrive in Narita at 7:00 pm, 08/30.
10/08/18 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:30 pm (same day).