Colors of Seoul & Busan-Spring School Break 2019-SOLD OUT!
March 16-24, 2019, escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st-SAVE $50 per person!
Seoul– Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, Seoul can provide. An early morning temple visit can lead to a palace tour followed by tea sipping in Bukchon and gallery-hopping in Samcheong-dong. Snacks in a street tent bar will fuel you for shopping at the buzzing Dongdaemun or Namdaemun night markets. By the time you look at your watch, it will be dawn again.
Busan– Bursting with mountains and beaches, hot springs and seafood, South Korea’s second-largest city is a rollicking port town with much to offer. From casual tent bars and chic designer cafes to fish markets teeming with every species imaginable, Busan has something for all tastes.
On this unique spring break tour enjoy not only history and culture, but experience the KTX bullet train, not once, but twice. We have included “fun stops”, the Trick Museum, the Ice Museum, a tour of KBS Studios and two performances, “Nanta” as well as a traditional at art performance.
Just when you think you have done it all, there is still more, one of the most fascinating day tours possible, traveling to the DMZ with the experience of meeting a North Korean defector and listening to their story.
Your tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by January 31, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that is booked for and cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 and maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,495 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $2,895 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/16/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:30 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 03/17.
03/24/19 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:05 am (same day).