March 14th – 21st , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy; $2,795 single occupancy
Come along on this unique spring break tour as we visit South Korea’s two major cities, Seoul and Busan. Seoul offers cosmopolitan vibe and traditional cultures while Busan is best known for its seaside chic.
Seoul, the capital city, is a sprawling metropolis where ancient meets modern; skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop-culture art mix with Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. One thing for sure, whatever you need, Seoul can provide.
And then we are off to Busan to discover the magic of this bustling seaport city. While famous for its beaches, Busan is considered the cultural, educational, and economic epicenter of Southeast Korea.
On tour, a perfect balance of history and culture along with a variety of “fun stops”. Experience riding the KTX bullet train, not once, but twice, visit Deoksu Palace and see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony. We have also included a fascinating tour of the DMZ and day tour to Nami Island, a half-moon shaped island, famous for its beautiful tree lined roads and filming site of the Korean hit drama, Winter Sonata.
On the lighter side, visits to K Star Road, the most Kpop street in Seoul, where stars are created. Also included, local shopping streets and a cultural experience, kimchi making.
Your evenings are free for exploring on your own and shopping. In Seoul, our hotel is in the heart of Myeongdong, the epicenter of fashion. The last day, completely free for last minute shopping with late check-out from the hotel.
Busan’s Haeundae Beach is probably one of the most popular destinations in the country. Aside from the sand and sea, the area is stunning at night and its nightlife is flashy and full of surprises.
Your Colors of Seoul and Busan Spring Break 2021 Tour includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 6 nights in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 dinner and 4 lunches.
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 13th., 2021
- Final payment due by January 28th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the South Korean Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
From $2,395 per person double or triple occupancy
From $2,795 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/14/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 12:25 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 03/15
03/21/21 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:50 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:00 am (same day).