March 14-21, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,395 per person triple occupancy; $2,495 double occupancy; $2,895 single occupancy
Come along on this unique spring break tour as we visit South Korea’s two major cities, Seoul and Busan. Seoul offers cosmopolitan vibe and traditional cultures while Busan is best known for its seaside chic.
Seoul, the capital city, is a sprawling metropolis where ancient meets modern; skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop-culture art mix with Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. One thing for sure, whatever you needs, Seoul can provide.
And then we are off to Busan to discover the magic of this bustling seaport city. While famous for its beaches, Busan is considered the cultural, educational, and economic epicenter of Southeast Korea.
On tour, a perfect balance of history and culture along with a variety of “fun stops”. Experience riding the KTX bullet train, not once, but twice, visit Deoksu Palace and see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony. There’s also a visit to the National Museum of Korea which houses precious Korean cultural assets and then a fascinating tour of the DMZ.
On the lighter side, visits to K Star Road, Hongik University area, KBS Studios, local shopping streets, Gwangmyeong Cave and Everland Theme park.
Your evenings are free for exploring on your own and shopping. In Seoul our hotel is in the heart of Myeongdong, the epicenter of fashion.
Busan’s Haeundae Beach is probably one of the most popular destinations in the country. Aside from the sand and sea, the area is stunning at night and its nightlife is flashy and full of surprises.
Colors of Seoul and Busan Spring Break Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Six nights at 1st class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches and 1 dinner
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by January 15th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $2,395 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $2,495 per person double occupancy
Starting from $2,895 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/14/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:30 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 3/15.
03/21/20 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:10 am (same day).